Individuals, small businesses, community groups, corporations and school groups can all have a positive impact on the lives of the children, adolescents and adults that we serve.
• Make annual donations
• Make monthly donations
• Send a tribute card in honour of, or in memorial, of someone special
• Host an event and donate the proceeds to MukiBaum
• Participate in one of our fundraising events
• Consider having family and friends make a donation rather than giving a gift, on a special occasion such as a birthday, wedding or anniversary
Small Businesses Can:
• Donate a portion of the proceeds from specific product sales
• Organize a raffle or event and donate the proceeds
• Place a donation collection box on your reception desk
• Donate in kind items to programs or events (to be used as prizes)
Community Groups Can:
• Bring the community together for an event in which you donate the proceeds
• Host a raffle or 50/50 draw
• Organize a sporting event or tournament where participants collect pledges
• Sponsor a certain element or room within one of our locations
• Sponsor one of our many events, rooms or initiatives
• Include the MukiBaum in your corporate giving / donations program
• Donate money raised at one of your corporate events
• Donate in kind goods for event auctions / raffles or donate specific items to our programs
• Organize a fundraising event such as a sports tournament and donate the proceeds
• Challenge your employees to donate one day’s pay one day per year
School Groups Can:
• Host a third party fundraising event and donate the proceeds raised to MukiBaum. Events may include:
Air Band Dance
• Visit “Third Party” Events for more information or contact MukiBaum Treatment Centres at 416-633-5775 to see how your school can make a difference.
MukiBaum accepts donations from individuals or groups such as new items for our group homes and programs, prize donations for our fundraising events and supplies for our various buildings. The tax benefits for gifts-in-kind can be similar to monetary donations.
To learn more about donating gifts-in-kind call MukiBaum Treatment Centres at 416-633-5775.
Maximize your gift to MukiBaum by checking with your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program. By following your company’s guidelines, the value of your gift may be doubled or tripled. Many companies will match donations made by employees, their spouses, retirees and board members.